"Patreon Supporter" tag

I just noticed that some people have Patreon Supporter beside their name in posts. I have been a Patreon supporter for many years but that tag isn’t beside my name in posts. What do I need to do to get that to show up?

Go to your account summary>preferences and scroll down to Title

3 Likes

I would never have thought to look there. That worked. Thank you Aaron!

3 Likes

@Aaron_Moreng - How’d you get the dark theme for the website?

Thanks! There’s all sorts of good stuff in there!

Y’all are missing out on the full experience if you’re not using the Rainbow theme. :stuck_out_tongue:
Complete with glitter trails.

1 Like

So I got on the Patreon train! Hurray for me! :star_struck:

Love this site, and quite literally, we would have abandoned Epicor without it. Its become my normal workflow:

1 Get stuck
2 Look in the Help (briefly as its hardly ever of much use)
3 Search Epiusers
4 If not found, ask Epiusers
5 Receive wisdom
6 Move forward

At 3, I used to search Google, but inevitably the links brought me here, so I now cut out the middle man.

Thankyou all! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Anyhow I have a question:
I tried connecting my Patreon thing to my Epiuser whatsit, but got:

{“error”:“invalid_request”,“error_description”:“Mismatching redirect URI.”…some GUID }

I don’t know if that’s important or anything, I only tried it as I am not seeing the set Title setting (as described above) in my user prefs?

Hi Chris
Sorry didn’t see this I’ll take a look. Did you use the same email here as on Patreon?

yes same email. Looking on Patereon it lists epiusers dot help community as a membership so not sure the linkinging from epicusers end is needed anyway.

1 Like

You have the patreon badge so it looks like it linked correctly

1 Like