Pay hours Vs Labor hours report

'afternoon. I might be able to assist. Normally it's the time entry that feeds payroll and not the labor details. If this is true in your situation then the Labor Edit report does show both time and details. What I use in addition to this is a custom Report Builder report which compares only my clock-in times (called actual) to my Adjusted time (called cleverly enough Adjusted). This is useful if you are trying to reconcile the data.

You can set the shift assigned to an employee to automaticaaly deduct a lunch 1/2 or 1 hour but we also have the techs log out for lunch and then back in upon their return.

Ideally all 8 hours of clocked-in time should be allocated via jobs (indirect or production) with any remnanat dropping off into an IDLE time bucket. This bucket is not automatically established, you do have to create it.
i've likely not answered your question but with a bit more information perhaps I can. I did spend a couple of years in 5.1 (now 6.10 & soon 8.0).
Write back if you like.
Bob

ntpvantage1 <ntpvantage1@...> wrote:
I am on Vantage 5.10 and we just started shop floor data collection and
I need a report the compares the Pay hours to the Labor hours. This
report is tough because we have some employees that leave the property
for lunch so the must punch out then back in when they return.

Need the report to make sure that Labor hours equal pay hours.

Bob E. Davis
bobedavis56@...
cell: 713.582.4677
home: 713.688.5532

---------------------------------
Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I am on Vantage 5.10 and we just started shop floor data collection and
I need a report the compares the Pay hours to the Labor hours. This
report is tough because we have some employees that leave the property
for lunch so the must punch out then back in when they return.

Need the report to make sure that Labor hours equal pay hours.