Purchased Part Outside Labor Job

I have some coils of dead stock that I want to send out and have slit to new widths, then entered into stock as existing purchased part numbers. I will send out coil A in lbs. and receive back coil B and coil C in lbs. To get cost for coils B and C I want to carry over the cost from coil A plus add the cost of the outside labor.
The problem is the coils B and C are already stock purchased parts. If they were manufactured I would do all this through 2 jobs, one for each finished part.

Thoughts?

Even though the parts are setup as a purchased part, you can create a one off job to do this.

Setup two jobs one for each of the parts with a subcontract process.
Issue some of coil A to each job based on what will be used, split the scrap portion between the two jobs.

Create one purchase order to company splitting the coil and have two lines - one for each job operations.

When you receive in B and C the cost will all be correct.

Thank you for motivating me to give it another try.
My initial intent was exactly how you laid it out, but it wouldn’t let me create a job for a non-manufactured part.
What I found was a little quirk. I can’t create a “quick job”, but I can create a “standard” job for a purchased material.
I then followed along as planned without a hitch.

Thanks!