I know this has been asked before (a lot), and the solution is to make a new field for reference numbers for printing. It makes sense on how it would work technically, but I would like to know if anyone has implemented this in their business and how it ended up working for them not on a technical level, but on a business level. If everything in E-10 is based off of the originally assigned number, and I make a display number that is different, does it end up messing up the business when they have to cross reference these numbers? I could see that being a huge problem.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Reorder-Resequencing Quote Lines - deleted lines aren't able to be renumbered | 6 | 1237 | April 3, 2025 | |
| Opportunity/Quote Entry | 17 | 2650 | May 29, 2024 | |
| New Quote from Closed Order? | 4 | 671 | August 12, 2020 | |
| Quote Revisions | 6 | 4266 | November 10, 2016 | |
| Can a unique sales order number be assigned to an order? | 2 | 478 | May 5, 2023 |