Reduce WIP with AMM Module Enabled

Anyone know how to reduce WIP in the system with the AMM module installed. You can’t negative report qty and if reported on the final operation WIP is no longer on the operation to be modified using Adjust WIP

#WipIsGarbage

NOTE: Forgot to add I have already submitted to Epicor Case CS0001571008 and this is all “working as designed”

Job Adjustment.

I’ve tried that and haven’t had success with it adjusting WIP qty either. I just tested again for kicks since I went to 200.32 this weekend. I think the issue is that the WIP after final operation is not on an operation anymore and job adjustment want’s an operation.

Why, because it has already gone to inventory?

Are you auto receiving?

Charlie Smith

CRS Consulting Svcs

(860) 919-1708

CTCharlie@outlook.com

No auto receive naw. Here is a gif where i show the final operation is 20. I job adjust on 20 -10 but WIP remains 50. Note though that the WIP is no longer on an operation sequence after reported from final operation. I believe that’s the issue, but just part of they system I’m not sure how to get around.

Confirmed if I go into the database and force that WIP back onto operation 20 I am not able to adjust it with Job Adjustment. I can however do it then with Adjust WIP. Obviously not a solid workaround, but confirms the logic path of Epicor. Does it have to come off the operation sequence when completed on the final operation, I don’t know of a setting that would stop that? A gap in the logic?

Trying to adjust WIP with Job Adjustment after changing the oper seq on PartWip

Adjusting using Adjust WIP after changing the oper seq. Requires DB change though which obviously is not an ok workaround for the floor.

Can confirm the job adjustment transactions go through but they don’t diddly with WIP