Report Error

I am working on editing our custom Job Travelers and I keep getting this error:

Default value or value provided for the report parameter ‘Calc_MultiJobParts’ is not a valid value.

I have checked the parameter and its is set to Boolean because in the data definition is is a yes/no field.

Where else could I check or is there something else I should be looking for?

Where are you getting this error? In editing the rdl file, or someplace else?

I run the report and get the error in System Monitor. I am editing the RDL. However, this was done before I started and was an issue before I made any changes.

Note: I just started with this company in the past few weeks. So this was created by someone else.

Look at the dataset parameters for JobHead in the RDL file. Datasets > JobHead > Dataset Properties > Parameters. My report has no parameters listed here. Does yours?

It can be hard to track down a broken field inside the rdl. Try reverting back to the original canned report for your job traveler. If the previous person didn’t overwrite it, then it should be under the default style for this report. Report Style Maintenance > Job Traveler > Report Style > Standard- SSRS. If this report runs ok, then you have a tough job ahead of you. Trying to find the difference between the canned report, and your custom report.

Good Luck!
Nate

1 Like

No, its not there. It is listed here:

Yeah, I am thinking of starting from scratch at this point.

Hmm… weird as I don’t have that in the Epicor’s standard SSRS. I have one called JobHead_Calc_MultiJobParts. Maybe that’ll help you.

1 Like

I would make sure the fiield Calc_MultiJobParts is included in the main Tablix field names.

Report Parameter does not necessarily mean “Report Parameter”.

DaveO

1 Like

for my case, Dataset JobHead add CallContextBPMData, if not use left outer join, meet this error. if use Left Outer Join CallContextBPMData ON 1=1, this error will disappear.