Scheduling - Working Hours

Thanks all.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 12:03 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Scheduling - Working Hours

Where we have half hours we just had to enter in the system to the hour (so for yours would enter 07:00 - 15:00.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Hi all,

I am using Epicor 9 and I want to setup Working Hours for Scheduling 07:30 to 15:30.

Production Calendar supports only hours and not half.

Any idea ?

Stelios

Calendars cannot do half hours….

Manasa

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 8:24 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Scheduling - Working Hours

Hi all,

I am using Epicor 9 and I want to setup Working Hours for Scheduling 07:30 to 15:30.

Any idea ?

Stelios

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.
That is why am I asking if any alternative exists.

Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:12 PM

Calendars cannot do half hours....
Manasa

Hi all,
Any idea ?

Stelios

Where we have half hours we just had to enter in the system to the hour (so for yours would enter 07:00 - 15:00. 

No there are no alternative except for that tracy smith has mentioned.

Manasa

Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:21 AM

That is why am I asking if any alternative exists.

Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:12 PM

Calendars cannot do half hours....
Manasa

Hi all,
Any idea ?

Stelios