Service Connect Workflows from Epicor

We bought several of the Service Connect workflows from Epicor, including Vendor & Vendor Purchase Points, Part Master, Bills of Material & Routers, Part Unit Cost & Quantity (did not include lot costing or serial tracking). I did not purchase Customer & Ship-To Master since the CRM module includes an import that worked fine for what we needed. Prices varied by package, with the boms & routers being twice the cost of the other workflows, but still very reasonable, IMO. There were some mapping errors, but they fixed them pretty quickly when I notified them of the problems. They also sent sample .csv files and detailed documentation with each workflow, including required fields, dependencies, limitations, field definitions and defaults.

The workflows are completely customizable, although I would recommend making copies and modifying the copies. As far as "easily" is concerned, that would depend on your definition and whether you've had any experience/training with Service Connect.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "idiabos" <idiabos@...> wrote:
>
> Hello - Has anyone purchase the Service Connect Workflows from Epicor? What does the package include or can you buy them individually? Can they be easily modiffied to include added custom fields? Thanks for you time!
>
> -Sal
>
Hello - Has anyone purchase the Service Connect Workflows from Epicor? What does the package include or can you buy them individually? Can they be easily modiffied to include added custom fields? Thanks for you time!

-Sal