Stock Status - Not Showing Inventory

We had that at first, too. A couple years ago I had a ticket about min max safety update and they had to send me a fix to update the Plant.PlantCostID. It was originally documented in KB0044426, but that seems to have been deleted from EpicCare.

The error in that case is:

The cast to value type 'Decimal' failed because the materialized value is null. Either the result type's generic parameter or the query must use a nullable type.

But it’s funny, the verbiage in the fix is this:
DATA FIX FOR CHANGE REQUEST 13067BRK - - incorrect historical costs and amounts in stock status report

:thinking:

I’ve never known SSR to use “historical costs”.

1 Like

So I raised a ticket on Support and the problem apparently was having On Demand Qty against that part, couldn’t you have on demand and OHQ?

Yeah … that doesn’t sound correct. And every single part in that site/warehouse had it?

So did they say that something was incorrectly processing, or that any “On Demand Qty” would affect SSR? Seems like something that would be easy to test in your other sites that didn’t experience this issue.

That was the odd part, there were about 12 parts and only 8 had On Demand so that does not even cover the reason of the entire issue.