I am running a BAQ in code and dumping the results into an UltraGrid. Everything works great as usual except when I noticed that if my BAQ resulted in no records, the grid remains unchanged with the old data.
A simply solution I found was to set the UltraGrid.DataSource = null before running the BAQ and populating results. The problem is that after the first successful query, I run another query and the results do no display properly (I can verify that I have records in the results). The grid gets a strange arrow, see picture:
EpiDataView edv = new EpiDataView();
edv.dataView = dt.defaultView;
now you have a working EpiDataView and any data added to the dt data table… will do its thing… You can bind grids to it , fire notifications … the works
Now you can expand that by instead of using a standard DataTable you can execute your query and get back the DataSet.Tables[“Results”] and make said Results table your DataTable for the EpiDataView… then use dataSet.Merge() to update or add to the table… etc…
Sorry I am slammed today so I can’t give you a spoon fed example, but this should get you close