The other John Kane

Speaking of “brilliant”…

that profile picture of yours…

1 Like

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

1 Like

At first I thought someone was playing a joke on me. Once I realized it was not, then I got excited. Welcome to the forum!

Maybe I should change my handle to the_original_jkane :thinking:

3 Likes

Hahaha

I can’t find the post, but this is reminding me of when @klincecum posted about @utaylor and @knash profile pics.

1 Like

Yes! that’s exactly how I felt!

Oh… careful you don’t want to end up like the “original” @jkane, he is the sole member of this club… (thus far)

1 Like

HAHAAH that badge definitely sets them apart. That was a wild day!

How @utaylor hasn’t become a member is beyond my comprehension.

1 Like

Here’s the thing, I read every post I like. I like that post when I like it. If I don’t, I don’t like it.

In other words, if I liked a post, :heart:, it’s cause I read it and enjoyed reading it or enjoyed the fact that the person was contributing/I thought the contribution was nice.

1 Like

The event that happened that warranted that badge was unlike anything else. Nothing could be likened to what happened on that day. It was, like, crazy

He is methodic about his liking, he likes everything … slowly … over time…
John just went crazy one night :joy:

1 Like

Yes, I’m not saying @jkane 's methodology was wrong, or that he didn’t like the posts he was liking, he just went about it in a very different way. And that’s why I don’t think I deserve that badge. I was just clarifying my methodology about how I like things.

Nicely worded Jose.

and oddly enough, I understand this.

Don’t feel like explaining myself again, so I will just link to the post.

The long and the short of it, I was chasing a badge that night. :flushed:

2 Likes

Yes, thanks for linking that, now @klincecum has the full story. you like everything, but forgot to like it so you spent the time doing what you forgot to do.

Okay reading this made my day. 995 likes?! Amazing.

1 Like

Hey, no respect; I resemble that remark.

2 Likes

Yes, you do :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m nowhere near 995 posts, but now I’m all self-conscious about coming back to this thread a few days later and liking multiple posts in one sitting…

1 Like