Where's My Badge?

Yes, I was really bored last night.
Yes, I liked 995 posts in a day.
My likes have reset and I still don’t have my Out of Love badge!

Do I need to wait a certain amount of time? I figured once I hit 500, I would have gotten the badge. Which, by the way, is the reason I liked 995. I figured I would stop once I got the badge at 500, but it never appeared. Eventually I hit my limit of likes for the day.

4 Likes

So those posts of mine that you liked werent legit likes?
:anguished:

2 Likes

See, that’s where those like buttons are deceiving. Technically, I like everything and just don’t have the time to click them all day. I think all posts should default to me liking them.

:laughing:

1 Like

you CAN like everything you just have to take the time to click it.

I know from experience.

Maybe they are using UTC time and you started half the likes in one day and the other half in the next day.

The badge “batch” process runs once a day LoL

Its coming for you @knash and @ERPSysAdmin who apparently was also bored LoL

1 Like

I don’t see you in that list for the badge.

:microphone::palm_down_hand:

:laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Noted for next time. Thanks @josecgomez

1 Like

I haven’t felt like reading 500 or more posts and liking them to get the badge yet, but maybe that’s my next goal after passing Mark for most likes given :wink:

1 Like

:open_mouth:
Where you at @ERPSysAdmin?! Haven’t seen you in ages!

They got it back in 2019. I think what Jose showed was just who currently has it with a time stamp.

That is true Hannah, I hope Heather is doing well

2 Likes

I must have done that a while ago.

Think I trying to be like Oprah. You get a like, you get a like.

:thinking:

She’s around…just busy with life! All is good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww!!! You sure know how to make a girl feel missed and loved! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pffffttt…:stuck_out_tongue: …I think I got that badge like years ago. :trophy: :smile:

Not quite sure if that’s something to be proud of or, like @josecgomez said, just proves that most days I’m really bored. LOL :yum:

I think it really means that I just can’t help it, I LIKE you all too!!! :heart: :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

@jkane
Now I’m starting to question the two likes you gave me yesterday too… :thinking: I thought I was gaining a groupie.

LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

NOTHING IS REAL ANYMORE!

1 Like

@jkane you single-handedly made everyone question their worth on this site. :rofl:

There should probably be a new badge for that. Lol

@hmwillett I’m not the one who created the badge, I’m just the one who chased it.

:laughing: :rofl: :laughing: