The other John Kane

I just realized your user name @the_other_jkane!

I am dead :rofl:

1 Like

How do you know it is not just me with a different picture :smiling_imp: :thinking:

1 Like

How do you think I felt when I looked at my activity and saw this.

I was like

What The Hell Wtf GIF by The Lonely Island

1 Like

hahaah

You’re saying you weren’t as excited as I was to find out there is another Jon/John Kane on the forums?? Man…

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

When I met you the other month I was like, that’s not @jkane haha. And I had never seen you active on the forum yet and I just noticed you when I was looking at this week’s stats.

Hilarious name and I am super happy to find out that you’re on here!

1 Like

Brilliant!

Thank you! I’m happy to be here!

It didn’t take me long to find out there is a limit to the amount of posts I can bookmark in a day.

1 Like

Speaking of “brilliant”…

that profile picture of yours…

1 Like

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

1 Like

At first I thought someone was playing a joke on me. Once I realized it was not, then I got excited. Welcome to the forum!

Maybe I should change my handle to the_original_jkane :thinking:

3 Likes

Hahaha

I can’t find the post, but this is reminding me of when @klincecum posted about @utaylor and @knash profile pics.

1 Like

Yes! that’s exactly how I felt!

Oh… careful you don’t want to end up like the “original” @jkane, he is the sole member of this club… (thus far)

1 Like

HAHAAH that badge definitely sets them apart. That was a wild day!

How @utaylor hasn’t become a member is beyond my comprehension.

1 Like

Here’s the thing, I read every post I like. I like that post when I like it. If I don’t, I don’t like it.

In other words, if I liked a post, :heart:, it’s cause I read it and enjoyed reading it or enjoyed the fact that the person was contributing/I thought the contribution was nice.

1 Like

The event that happened that warranted that badge was unlike anything else. Nothing could be likened to what happened on that day. It was, like, crazy

He is methodic about his liking, he likes everything … slowly … over time…
John just went crazy one night :joy:

1 Like