Will79
(Will)
January 17, 2019, 7:25pm
1
I have a report that was written several years ago and it pulls a filed from TranGLC.SegValue2. How can I find out what atht value is? The 50 value mentoined is not waht I am looking for.
hkeric.wci
(Haso Keric)
January 17, 2019, 7:28pm
2
Best way in my opinion is:
We have taken the time to generate a brand new Schema .chm for easier researching, and would like to offer the file to you. It is for educational purposes, not to be sold. It is current as of 10.2.300.2: I find doing research in it I find column...
Reading time: 5 mins 🕑
Likes: 128 ❤
Easy / Fast way to find out where the Column is used and read all their Descriptions and quickly narrow down the tables it may come from.
Will79
(Will)
January 17, 2019, 7:32pm
3
We are still 10.1.400 until next weekend. Then we will be 10.2.300. So I will prob wait until then to get this dug out.
hkeric.wci
(Haso Keric)
January 17, 2019, 7:34pm
4
Doesnt matter not like the Schema changed 365 =) I have the 400 Schema as well Dropbox - E10_1400_Schema.chm - Simplify your life