Where to find .dll files of default controls

I am trying to find the event of an EpiDataView that triggers when a row is selected so I can create a custom eventhandler in my customization.

I have ILSpy so I can dive into the .dll but I can’t seem to find that particular one or the .dll for EpiUltraGrid.

The .dll’s I am looking for are Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiDataView and Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiUltraGrid.

I have already looked on the server in the ERP10.1Client->Client folder

I think the base control is Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinGrid.dll

And then Epicor extends it.

Mark W.

How would I access the events of the base dll? I found the documentation online on Infragistics site so I see the events but I don’t know how I would implement them into a customization.

I’ve tried some stuff like this in initializeCustomCode

edvV_MachineShopMainDashboard_1DataView = (Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid)csm.GetNativeControlReference("87aaf352-0758-438c-a789-23d567c398f7");
edvV_MachineShopMainDashboard_1DataView.AfterSelectionChanged += new System.EventHandler(this.edvV_MachineShopMainDashboard_1DataGrid_AfterSelectionChanged);

I think this post between @Chris_Conn and @josecgomez might shine some light for you:

1 Like

All the dataview events are available in the customziation wizard Brian. What are you trying to get to?

Mark, I will check out that post.

Jose, I am trying to capture the OnSelectionChanged/OnRowSelected/whatever equivalent event for my grid view. That particular event was not in the Form event wizard and it is not a custom control so I can’t use the other event wizard.

You said EpiDataView… EpiDataGrid is different than the DataView
what’s the end goal to make something happen when you change from row to row in the grid?

Share a bit of the end goal maybe I can help with a solution. Both the Grid Events and the DataView events are available in the Customization natively in the wizard. Have you looked at the wizards yet?

Wow, I thought I had checked all of the events in the form event wizard but I guess clicking in the grid/selecting a row calls the RowChange event. I assumed that meant I had changed an updatable field. I should be able to do what I want now. basically I’m highlighting all the rows that have a certain field identical to the one the user clicked on. Thanks for guiding me towards those again. I had given up on those particular events.