10.2.600 Unreserve

On Fulfillment Workbench in 10.2.200 we are able to unreserve reserved parts on a Job.

Testing the upgrade to 10.2.600 we are not able to unreserve reserved parts on a Job.

Weird thing is we can run the Unallocate and Unreserve action and it will unreserve the parts. I ran the form in Base mode still cannot just run Unreserve. Anyone else run into this/have a fix?

Thanks,

I tested in 10.2.600.6 and yes Unreserve option doesn’t work but Unallocate and Unreserve works. Looks like a bug

I’m still on 10.2.100, and neither “unreserve” nor “unallocate and unreserve” works. Worse, nobody knows how one part got reserved in the first place.

I am testing 10.2.700.4, and I’m experiencing this issue in Job Entry. Actions -> Job -> Reserve / Unreserve does not unreserve material from a job. Has this functionality been removed?

-Michael

Any of the 4 of you who reported this have submitted a ticket yet? So we can fix it for all of us? :slight_smile:

I did open a case. This was the resolution.

This case is connected to an Open Problem PRB0226029 All further updates will be provided on problem PRB0226029