Add to Order Acknowledgment Query

I’m needing to add EntryPerson into the Query for OrderHed. I have it listed as T1.EntryPerson. Is this correct? It is a slight change from the standard one used in 10.2.300.0.

Note: I have edited the query and put in T1.EntryPerson and then added the field. I also changed the Report Data to not exclude the EntryPerson. I did this by duplicating and then pointing the Report Style to the new one.

After all of this, I still get the Invalid Column EntryPerson.

Looks correct as the OrderHed table is aliased as T1 in the SSRS dataset query. Verify that the test data you are using has been generated after changes to the RDD were made.

2 Likes

I saved the rdd with the Query change and tried to re-print the same order Ack. Here is what I got:

Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset ‘OrderHed’. —> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name ‘EntryPerson’.

Check the SSRS query statement and verify that OrderHed is aliased as T1…

I figured it out. In the SSRS, I had the tableGuid set to a default. So, once I removed that, it went through just fine. Feel like Newb doing that! :sweat_smile: