Advanced Print Routing - Email / Insert field formatting

Hi Calvin @ckrusen ,

Would you know if there is a way to add in more than one value on a print routing filter?

I have setup numerous print routing email templates. I need some of these documents to go to contacts who have 2 specific role groups (logistics and trading). I cant merge these roles groups into one as there are Order related documents which cannot go to some of these contacts on the logistics role group.

Is there a way to add 2 or more values to the filter? Thanks in advance.

I’m not familiar with the details of the Filter option in that field selection.

You may need to make a BPM to intercept the task being created, and tweak the BAQReportResult.VendCnt_Email value. Probably by making a string variable then using a Set Arg/Var widget to the new email address desired. Then when the task is processed by the Break/Routing, it will still use that field, but it would have been updated to your desired email address(es).

1 Like

can you add another filter box with the additional selection?
filter1 —> filter2 —> move on

1 Like

Thank you @amaragni

I added a calc field to my BAQ which basically said yes or no based on specific role groups being assigned to the contact. I filtered for yes on print routing. :ok_hand:

I have noticed the widget in APR for “group by”. I was able to successfully group more than one invoice onto one single invoice, but haven’t found out how to get more than one invoice number to display in the body of the email. Is there a trick to make this happen?