Any Insights 2022 Gaylord Hotel cancellations?

I just switched jobs so it looks like I will be stuck at the Inn across the street while the rest of the team going will be at the main resort. Wonderful.

What do you mean? You switched positions and now you are going to insights?

I switched to a new Company, Was going to Insights with the old one, but took a new offer so they canceled it. Haven’t registered yet with the new company I am at.

I’m right there with ya, @livingstonmarc. :expressionless: I was (and still am) super bummed about it.
Only 2 of us are going from my company, but he’ll be at the main hotel while poor me has to walk all the way from the Inn every day…without getting lost or abducted in the wee hours of the morn. If you want a morning walk buddy, let me know. As it happens, I’m available. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll walk to y’all then walk back. :stuck_out_tongue:
I could use the fresh air!

1 Like

Deal :grin:

Sounds good, @livingstonmarc and @hmwillett . I’ll be arriving on Saturday around 11am, and I’ve got EE Sunday and Monday. If you’re doing any EE, we can start Sunday. If not, we can start Tuesday or whenever you get here. Shoot me a message here if you really want to walk together - that would be great!

1 Like

I could use the exercise too but I like to sleep as well. LOL I’ll be there for EE on Sun & Monday too. I may walk over and back with @hmwillett.

3 Likes

Look at that, we have a party. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Did you try calling them directly and explaining your situation? I imagine they can do something for you. The ol’ can I speak to a manager line might work? The resort is GIGANTIC, they must have a room.

I called a few times, yes. I did not ask to speak to the manager though - I’m no Karen. :rofl:
I explained what had happened, but all I got was the “book at our sister property” line…maybe someone else would have better luck.

K’Erin.

Seems sus.

As long as you don’t want to stay Tuesday night they do have rooms. No Epicor discount though.

I just hopped on to check. But the rates were upwards of almost $700/night. Just to see, I checked for flexible dates in May and this is what it spit out.

Count me in…

I think I’m going to try the shuttle at 7:50am tomorrow. I’ll probably be a bit late, but I didn’t have time to make the walk tonight so I have no idea where I’m going and I haven’t registered yet.

Did anyone book at the Inn at Opryland with me?

I’m there in spirit. Does that count?

1 Like

Did you try to call management to see? I think they are pretty booked.

I was talking with an Epicor employee today and she said she was staying at the Inn because they were out of rooms.

I can introduce you to her. She also specializes in EDI if you ever need help with that.

-Utah

I’m at the Inn. I like the big hotel better. Next time. :grin:

EDIT: I wasn’t finish with my message before, sorry. @utaylor - if she doesn’t already know, the Inn has an airport shuttle that runs early in the morning, and its first stop is the main hotel. I took that one this morning and I’m planning on taking it tomorrow too. But I also walked back this evening, and I did take the back magnolia lobby exit but it only took eight minutes to get back to my room.
Thank goodness. I was hella stressed this morning.

1 Like