Application Studio - Column order / hidden status issues

I hear ya! Let’s just say the Quick Ship team really hates me right now.

4 Likes

I think you’re right, it’s currency columns I’m having issues with currently. I think that was not the case last time, but I’m not positive.

2 Likes

That “feels” familiar.

1 Like

If this is the case, it’s an easy workaround. I am not having the same issue on my calculated field, which is just adding up some currency fields. I’m going to replace my Currency fields with calculated fields and see if that solves my problem.

3 Likes

Lol, now I know why:

2 Likes

3. Missing Currency Columns

Description Details
Problem Many currency columns will not display in dashboard grids.
Workaround Workaround: In App Studio grid properties > Data > Grid model > Columns, select the missing column and check “Disable Currency Toggle.” IAI Better Workaround: A post-processing method directive on https://www.epiusers.help/t/column-not-showing-in-kinetic-grid-personaliztion-is-in-data-view/106678/11.
Epicor PRB PRB0276747 NewUI Kinetic Dashboard - OrderDtl.UnitPrice column disappears when grid view is minimized then maximized. Workaround: Add a calculated field calling OrderDtl.UnitPrice (better workarounds above).
4 Likes

Mine are not currency. It has to do with the hidden setting on the UD field. PRB0283867

2 Likes

Yep, changing the currency fields to calculated fields solved my issue.

@mbayley @dcamlin @Randy

7 Likes