Barcode Font Code 39 Azalea Regular not showing

Here it is for testing purposes only. If you end up needing it, find a legal copy (I think it was included with V8)
DWBAR39.zip (3.0 KB)

It’s just one of the many variants but show if its the problem or not.

Thank you Calvin. I’ll pull it off of an old Crystal CD as soon as I can find one, LOL! Problem solved.

DWBAR39.TTF is in the client folder of the Epicor client as well just so you know. To get a client with Epicor loaded on it to use it just right click and install if you have admin rights.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize it was in there. Thank you very much for sharing sir!

Calvin, you can have font back. Hahahaha

I wanted to update this problem with a solution:

If you are having trouble seeing the barcodes on all of your reports and are using Microsoft Server 2016 or higher you need to do the following:

1. Open Control Panel
  2. Open Security and Maintenance
  3. In Security under User Access Control select Change settings
  4. (Take note of current setting as you will want to reset it back)Drop the slide bar to Never notify
  5. Click OK
  6. Restart Server(s)
  7. Right click bar coding font (DWBAR39.ttf)
  8. Select Install All Users
  9. Reboot server(s)

Once you have tested your bar code font change your settings back in the User Access Control and reboot your server(s).

Microsoft 2016 Server is an evil mistress!

Have a great day everyone!

Jonathan Lang

4 Likes

Soooo–is there a way to do this without rebooting the sever? >.>

Rebooting the entire SSRS server after adding the font is the only way I’ve ever been able to accomplish this.

Seems so excessive just for a font…

Your post gave me a thought.
I stopped and started Reporting Services and it worked.
No reboot needed!

1 Like

Mine is not working on Server 2012

Look at the security level on the server. My guess that’s your issue.

When I rebooted it fixed the issue. I think I remember you have to reboot the server…just forgot.

Thanks

Installing the Font and restarting the Report Server solves my issue, since restarting SQL Service was not sufficient,

Installing the font and restarting the SQL Server Reporting Services service worked for me.

Installing the font and restarting the SQL Server Reporting Services service worked also worked for me. Restarting a service is a lot better than rebooting the server!

1 Like