BPM sends email to 4 out of 6 email addresses

We have a Data Directive that emails certain people any time a new maintenance request is created. There are 6 email addresses that it gets sent to. On June 18th this broke where now it only sends to 4 out of the 6. The BPM is not broken as it is still sending to some just not all. Our IT team checked and they can see the traffic of the email for the 4 users but not for the other 2 so its being stopped before it hits our network. I checked the AppServer logs and they tell me nothing. Just that it kicked off. I have tried reordering the email addresses and using different combinations in the TO and CC fields.

Epicor support told me it was due to the entity framework that changed and I needed to recreate it. I did because it was simple and just a few minutes, not surprisingly, it did not resolve the issue.

Any ideas on why the directive is only sending to 4 out of 6 emails? One of the emails is a shared inbox and the other is a user inbox just like the other 4. Both are set to receive external emails. We can’t figure out what might be causing this.

Are you using SendGrid? They randomly blacklisted a couple of our employee’s emails and we had to reach out to Epicor support to get them to reach out to SendGrid to get it fixed.

That could maybe be it. I’ll check that out!

You should have access to a Menu in Epicor called Email Log if it has left your ERP then its external as Jonathan said.

Oh I have never looked at that before. It does show the email there and no errors with the 2 emails listed.

In your Email Settings Maintenance, it might also be worth plugging in those emails into the “Send Test Email” screen to see if they can receive those too.

ERPS-312717_1221006 This hotfix addresses this issue: Asynchronous emails are not being sent from Kinetic after upgrade to 2026.100 from 2025.2 to 2026.100 due to "This connection was used with an ambient transaction

I wonder if this is related

It would not send anything at all.

I would start with enabling email logging in mail settings