EMails being sent from BPM's or APR

Hi

After the upgrade to our pilot environment we do not get emails from BPM’s or APR. Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure about BPMs, but I’m pretty sure APR is disabled in PILOT systems. People don’t want to get emails from Pilot and think they’re real orders, POs, etc.

I would look at the email log and view the errors.

I just took out the account/password on ours as a precaution…don’t want Pilot emails going out to customers/vendors. System Agent tasks are not enabled. I think BPMs should work…but we’re running into Linux/filepath issues again (as we’d just done a Live-to-Pilot last week because the data was getting old).

@kbechardaarkel.com thank you for the heads up.
I am unable to get emails from Pilot. I did enable the APR (@dcamlin is correct pilot APR’s are disabled by default).

I checked the Email Log and I do not see anything listed (good or bad).

DaveO

Is your email logging turned on? (Email Settings Maint.)?

image

Just figured I’d ask.

Yes it is turned on

I did check there and do not see anything other than the password reset emails.

Mr. @dcamlin my email logging is turned on as well.
I should mention that do see an entry from this morning where i had to reset a password - i can see that log entry.

But no PO APR Email.
DaveO

Has anybody been able to get emails to send using a BPM or APR in their pilot environment since the pilot upgrade last weekend?

If you go to email settings, are your settings there? Can you send a test email? Cloud team removes email settings during database refresh so unless you went in there and put them back in again that is probably why.

Hi

Yes I can send test emails just nothing from BPM’s and APM

Add functions to this list. We’ve been trying to test out some functions that send emails, and haven’t had any luck so far.

Do you have condition blocks in your BPMS for is prod?

FYI, my email log stopped logging things with the upgrade. I still get the emails in my inbox, they just no longer show up in the email log even though it is turned on.

I’d report that with a ticket so Epicor can look into it. That’s kind of a big deal.

Are you using the email widget or the custom code? I’ve seen success with the widget, but thanks to you, just found out that emails from our custom code don’t seem to be going out. Hoping this is not going to continue to be an issue because it will take a while to find where all of our custom code emails are coming from.

If that’s the case it sounds like a bug. Should still be able to send an email through custom code. Any errors in the custom code?

No we have not had any errors in custom code

Sorry for the quick reply we do not have any custom code that sends emails just BPM’s and APR.