Customize for all

Good morning team,

I modify the Sales Order Entry Screen for all of my users, but I don´t want to install the customization in each one of their computers, is there a way to send the customization to all of them?

Thanks.

In Menu Maintenance you can select the menu item and then select the customization that will be used on that item.

1 Like

Thanks, it really helps!

And now, for a personalization? Is there a way to do this too?

If you want a personalization for all users, that is what a Customization actually is. :grin:

2 Likes

Ok, the thing here is that the development team just sends me the customization, how can I make my personalization a customization?

Sorry to bother you guys with my boring questions but I´m kinda new in Epicor.

Not a problem. Boring questions are easier to answer :wink:
If you want to make a customization from a personalization, it may not be directly possible.
Likely you simply rearranged columns in a few grid views. If this is the case, turn on developer mode, open the form, select a customization you want to use (if one exists, otherwise simply click OK) and move the columns again on this form. Finally, click Tools > Save Layouts. This will save to the selected customization or ask you to create a new customization. Once you have saved it, you can add this customization to that menu in Menu Maintenance. At the bottom of the screen is a dropdown where you can select the customization you edited/made.

1 Like