Dashboard tied to form data

6500ESC is what I needed.  I did not have the Dashboard Browse for the column.   Thank you for your help.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <bruce.d.ordway@...> wrote:

Do you have access to EpicWeb?

If so Answerbook 6500ESC might help if you haven't already seen it.

And have you added to your dashboard either a "browse" or "tracker" view that is using the "like" field you want to subscribe to?

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <kflatford@...> wrote:

I have added a new sheet to a form that contains a dashboard and would like to tie the data from the form to the dashboard.  I have the CustNum as the "like" column from the dashboard and have tried to have it subscribe to the CustNum from the form data but the data is still not filtering correctly.
Can anyone give me pointers on how to get this to work correctly?
I have added a new sheet to a form that contains a dashboard and would like to tie the data from the form to the dashboard.  I have the CustNum as the "like" column from the dashboard and have tried to have it subscribe to the CustNum from the form data but the data is still not filtering correctly.

Do you have access to EpicWeb?

If so Answerbook 6500ESC might help if you haven't already seen it.

And have you added to your dashboard either a "browse" or "tracker" view that is using the "like" field you want to subscribe to?

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <kflatford@...> wrote: