Default Task Set For New Quotes

I’m trying to set up task sets for our sales staff. We have an old task set that I’ve set to inactive, and now I’ve created a new one. I’m trying to have a task set default on new quotes without the use of territories. However, our set up currently uses territories. I’ve removed task sets from all territories and created a new quote to see if my new task set would populate, but instead our old task set is still being defaulted on new quotes. If there are no task sets defaulted on any territory, where is the quote pulling this task set from and why is it choosing the old one instead of my new one. Sorry if this seems like a beginner question, I just can’t seem to find this information anywhere.

Go to Company Configuration > Modules > Sales > CRM, there is a setting for the Task Set and check the settings.

1 Like

This isn’t working for me. After I select a customer, the task set changes to the prior default. What am I missing?

Aha I found it. There is also a default Task Set field in Sales Territory Maintenance.