DMT Shipment Combined Multi Line Shipment creates New Shipment Per Line

I have a template created and am trying to import multiple lines on a shipment, however it keeps creating a new shipment per line. Is there a field I’m missing that would trigger the start of a new shipment or do I possibly just not have these in the ‘right’ order?

Template fields are as follows and are in this order:
Company
PackNum
ShipDate
ShipToCustCustID
ReadyToInvoice
TrackingNumber
Weight
MFFreightAmt
ShipDtl#PackLine
ShipDtl#OrderNum
ShipDtl#OrderLine
ShipDtl#OrderRelNum
ShipDtl#PartNum
ShipDtl#SellingInventoryShipQty
ShipDtl#InventoryShipUOM
ShipDtl#DisplayInvQty
ShipDtl#WarehouseCode
ShipDtl#SerialNo

When running your DMT do you have BOTH the Add New AND Update checked?
I thought it attempted to group lines on either sales order or ship to.

I only have Add New checked.

I would try running it with both checked.
Most of the time the combined loads or loads where you are also loading ‘sub records’ you need to have update enabled as well.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll give that a shot!

That almost worked. I only got one shipment each, but only the first line on each shipment. All the order lines erred out with ShiptDtl Msg Cannot add a shipping line

@Rick_Bird I got it. I had to remove True out of the ready to invoice until the last line on the shipment.

1 Like

I’d check to make sure the packer got marked as shipped. Normally changing the status to SHIPPED, creates the part trans, and sets the ReadyForInvoicing.

Just setting the ready for invoicing, might not do all the things SHIPPING does (create the part trans, close the order lines, etc…)

1 Like

It is marked as shipped and the inventory transactions are taking place as they should. Orders also closed as expected.

Thanks for the advice for the double check!

1 Like