Customer shipment Combined DMT error

Hi guys i am loading DMT for customer sipment entry combine and i trying with 1 line in case i have to adjust i dont have to delete thousand of lines. below is the files and data and loading and the error i am getting

Company PackNum ShipDate ShipToNum CustNum Plant TrackingNumber ShipStatus ShipDtl#PackNum ShipDtl#PackLine ShipDtl#OrderNum ShipDtl#OrderLine ShipDtl#OrderRelNum ShipDtl#OurInventoryShipQty ShipDtl#PartNum ShipDtl#WarehouseCode ShipDtl#BinNum ShipDtl#LotNum ShipDtl#SellingInventoryShipQty ShipDtl#OurReqQty ShipDtl#DisplayInvQty
CMP 0 8/23/2021 0:00 106689 1418 Euro01 1Z0Y335F6868035256 OPEN 0 1 687955 2 1 40 29533-112-100 EU-01 REC 18030D 40 40 40

error
0 ForeignKeyConstraint ShipHeadDetail requires the child key values (CMP, 0) to exist in the parent table.
ForeignKeyConstraint ShipHeadDetail requires the child key values (CMP, 0) to exist in the parent table.

Can you confirm you have “Add New” selected in DMT and not Update?

yes i am using add not update

Can you try using another PackNum other than 0? The Next available one not being used on the ShipHead Table and validate company is correct.

I have never had any luck with the combined customer shipment. The detail record is looking for the pack number, but it doesn’t exist yet…I got sick of fighting with it and just broke it up into 2 DMTs. The only trick was identifying the pack num for the pack detail load, but a simply baq was able to grab that for a vlookup.

i tried that too and i get same error

Either that, or set the starting pack number on company config up a bit, then manually assign the packnum on the dmt template rather than using 0. I believe that works as well.

We use customer shipment combined and don’t have issues. We Add News and Update and we use the following fields:

Company
PackNum - always 0
ShipDate
ShipToCustCustID
ReadyToInvoice - all are false until the last line on each shipment, that one is true
TrackingNumber
Weight
MFDiscFreight
ShipDtl#PackLine
ShipDtl#OrderNum
ShipDtl#OrderLine
ShipDtl#OrderRelNum
ShipDtl#PartNum
ShipDtl#SellingInventoryShipQty
ShipDtl#InventoryShipUOM
ShipDtl#DisplayInvQty
ShipDtl#WarehouseCode
ShipDtl#BinNum
ShipDtl#SerialNo

1 Like

let me modified my template to match this and i will let you know thanks

I am trying to get partial using DMT shipment combined but not able to.

I meant partial shipment qty

We do this all the time, what issue are you having?