Epicor HCM Forum

Dear Administrator(s)
This is identified that there is NO online forum for Epicor HCM over the web that could be fast enough to get solutions.
I, therefore request you to please create it under the umbrella of epicusers since this forum may help a lot for our day to day HCM issues…
Regards
Yasir

1 Like

As an HCM user myself, I think this would be great! the EUG forum is all but dried up, and I can’t determine how many HCM users Epicor really has (which would be nice to know).

We’ll have to do some promotion (maybe a banner for a little while letting everyone know we have an HCM fork on this site?) And we can see what it looks like in a few months and decide if we can sustain it?

3 Likes

Great !

@24x7 and @MikeGross, I’m casting a third vote in favor of creating a separate HCM category.
@josecgomez, I know you said that you could create the category (Epicor HCM Development Questions - #3 by josecgomez), but are more “Yea” votes needed? I’m sure some community members here probably think that a HCM category isn’t worthwhile (HR software?). One question… if a HCM category is created, is it possible to apply that category to previous HCM-related posts?

1 Like

Is there a different “Logo” that represents HCM? I added the category but I have no image for it.

1 Like

As far as moving old topics, someone with “Rank” can do it I don’t have time to go searching through everything.
But anyone with Trust Level above 3 should be able to move these.

AFAIK, there is no separate Epicor HCM logo. Perhaps @timshuwy could advise regarding that or inquire internally at Epicor? Thank you for adding the category!

I don’t believe that there is a separate logo for HCM. I could not find anything during my search.