Epicor support cheat sheet

Hello,
Does anybody have a cheat sheet for the Epicor support choices, i.e. 1 for production then 1 for job management, 2 for financial, etc. I get impatient waiting for the myriad of options.

Thanks

Randy Weber

This is the only sheet that I have. I don’t have to break it out very often, but sometimes it’s the only way to get a callback. Escalation Contact List.pdf (180.2 KB)

1 Like

Thanks - that’s really handy. But what I was looking for was when you call the support number, and they say press 1 for production, 2 for financial, 3 for technical, and then all of the sub choices within them.

Here you go… updated in January. Epicor Support Phone Tree - 17-Jan-2018.docx (52.0 KB)

4 Likes

Heard that phone support for those on E9 or older is ending in June.

Sweet - thanks!

Thanks Ernie!

Yes, just called support and unless you are on E10, no phone support for V9 and below.
When or did they publish this?
Not a big deal for me, as we are in process of E10, and the EpicCare portal works well enough to get by for E9 support, but I am sure for some who pay $60K for support, it is going to be a real issue!

My 2 cents.
George Hicks

As of today, ERP releases before 10.1.400 are in a Sustaining Support status.
https://epicweb.epicor.com/resources/Pages/Existing-Epicor-ERP-Releases-and-Lifecycle-Support-Stages.aspx

• Lifecycle FAQs: Sign In
  • ERP Support Lifecycle Policies: Sign In
  • Epicor ERP Product Release Approach and Cadence: Sign In

Hopefully this means no new support will be offered. We expect them to at least support through the end of our maintenance agreement.

So…if we’re on Epicor 9, with no plans to upgrade, Epicor will no longer support us? What are our options? Drop Epicor maintenance and hire an Epicor 3rd party?

Never mind…should have read the links from Nathan first.

All the answers are here: Sign In

Short answer: You lose phone support and do your requests through EpicCare.

We ALWAYS submit all support requests through EpicCare and never call. It just seems easier to get all of the information together with screenshots, reports, etc. and not sit on the phone.

Mark W.

4 Likes