ERP Analyzer

Hello to everyone out there, being someone who is back working with Epicor after a few years absence, I have had to rely on this forum to help me a lot and I really appreciate it.

I’m back for some insight from those of you who have been through some of the things I am dealing with now.

This is just seeking some advice before I use the ERPAnalyzer. I am trying to find out what issues I am going to confronting if any and how to avoid them. I am currently on 10.2.5. I would appreciate any heads up. I don’t want to start this and end up running around trying to find answers. So please to everyone out there if you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate you passing it along to me.

Tanks Everyone.

The Analyzer will display a lot o fdetails from your environment and help prepare for an upgrade. You can also use it to find most of the customizations in your system if you are just getting into your environment and no one was tracking this.

It’s free, run it and see what it shows.

2 Likes

Are you on-prem? Spin up a test environment, and upgrade your current environment. You’ll see what customizations, BPM’s, dashboards, and reports don’t work on your own time, without affecting the rest of the company.

The ERP Analyzer is great for getting a list of them, so you can verify them individually.

Also, run the PDT on your server - you’ll get a few recommended changes there too. Up to you if they are valid or not, though…

I’d also get the release notes for the major versions between 10.2.500 and current (2023.2). They’ll show schema changes.

1 Like