Help System - direct links to pages and topics

Hi Folks,
I’m trying to encourage the use of the Epicor Help System and would like to start including links to direct areas within the help system to pages that the users need to read (vs trying to convey a reasonably precise title for them to hunt for). You’d think that would be a snap in a web based help system… and so far I I can find, you’d be wrong. I’ve looked for a feature like this for a long time over many versions and if anything, the help system is becoming less open rather than more open and functional. The Help System even seems to be conveyed in a ‘browser’ but a sealed protected one at that.
Sanity Check here - Is there some fundamental feature that I do not have enabled or hacked that would allow me to find pages and then copy it’s page link and send that link in my replies to users?
I know about annotations and I read @askulte post about User pages and @dhewi post on Custom Help Files but I do not want to do any content creation or editing, just linking to standard pages. What might I do to copy and provide direct links to users about topics within Help? Has anyone done customization’s or hacks to make this a straight forward exercise?

I might be missing something here, but when I open a kinetic form and click on help, then choose an article to view, the article opens in a web browser. I can copy the link. For example here is the link for creating jobs:
Creating Jobs – Kinetic 2022.1 (zendesk.com)

https://erphelp112100.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/5918843658637-Creating-Jobs

Ohhh, interesting. When I try to open that link in a new browser (other than the edge browse it defaulted to,) then I get this error instead of a webpage:

Epicor Logo
Please access Epicor documentation from the Help menu in your Epicor application.

you need to click f1 and then in the same window paste the link :slight_smile:

Hi Olga,
For clarification, your F1 suggestion is for Nate’s response, not original my post, correct?
In the Epicor traditional help system, F1 does nothing.

click F1 in homepage in browser, open any help page. Iguess it creates cookies it requires and after that I can paste help URL i need.

Ah, I get the distinction now. We are still deployed as ‘Modern’ shell - is there some similar feature?
We have a large percentage of apps and processes with customizations so we have not migrated to the Kinetic forms and likely will not within the next year.