How to create Customer Shipment Entry (Order Release From site is not Stite?)

When I create Customer Shipment Entry I get this message:


even though my SO(OrderHed) is correct at Plant CT3
and I also stand at Plant CT3 to create Customer Shipment Entry

select * from Part where PartNum=N'ES0000001062'

select * from PartPlant where PartNum=N'ES0000001062'

select Character01,* from PartBin where PartNum=N'ES0000001062'


select Plant,* from OrderHed where OrderNum=N'273377'

:thinking: :thinking:
Thank you so much have a nice day! :smile: :smile:

Hi,

Please ensure your are accessing he correct plant. Job Entry & Customer Shipment will allow only the exact plant mentioned in Sale Order.

Regards,
Anbuselvi Thirumavalavan

I’m right at the CT3 factory

Hi,

Please check in the Sale order release tab for the Order Line whether Plant and Warehouse are mapped correctly.

Regards,
Anbuselvi Thirumavalavan

Hi,

Why you have not update the release no. in Customer Shipment?

Regards,
Anbuselvi Thirumavalavan

so I will have to stand at CT2 to export this item

thank you let me try
Here are the details of the error message:
Description: Order Release From site is not CT3
Program: Erp.Services.BO.CustShip.dll
Method: GetOrderRelInfo
Line Number: 13102
Column Number: 21
Table: ShipDtl
Field: OrderRelNum

thanks i made it and understood :wink: :wink: :grinning: :grinning: :smile: :smile: