Index was outside the bounds of the array in Master Pack Shipment Entry

Hi all,
I have a Master pack with 55 Pack IDs on it and when I try to close the Master Pack this is the error code that pops up:

System Information

==================

AppServer Connection: https://centralusdtapp39.epicorsaas.com/xxxxx
Form Name: Master Pack Shipment
Customization Name: 68222_MasterPack_V2
Menu ID: ASGO1200
Software Version: 11.2.200.0

============

Server Side Exception

BPM runtime caught an unexpected exception of ‘IndexOutOfRangeException’ type.
See more info in the Inner Exception section of Exception Details.

Exception caught in: Epicor.ServiceModel

Error Detail

============

##!Correlation ID:##! bd873fbf-94dc-4090-b4b6-417497284546
##!Description:##! BPM runtime caught an unexpected exception of ‘IndexOutOfRangeException’ type.
See more info in the Inner Exception section of Exception Details.
##!Program:##! Erp.BO.MasterPack.CloseCarton.dll
##!Method:##! A001_CustomCodeAction
##!Original Exception Type:##! IndexOutOfRangeException
##!Server Trace Stack:##! at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.BO.CloseCartonPreProcessingDirective_CloseMasterPack2_8739652A648144ECAE3BB98D600C7273.A001_CustomCodeAction()
at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.BO.CloseCartonPreProcessingDirective_CloseMasterPack2_8739652A648144ECAE3BB98D600C7273.ExecuteCore(Int32 step)
at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.DirectiveBase2.Execute() in C:\_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.200.5\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\Epicor.Customization.Bpm\DirectiveBase.Generic.cs:line 330 at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.DirectiveBase2.Execute(TParam parameters) in C:_releases\ICE\ICE4.2.200.5\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\Epicor.Customization.Bpm\DirectiveBase.Generic.cs:line 222

Client Stack Trace

==================
at Ice.Cloud.ProxyBase1.CallWithCommunicationFailureRetry(String methodName, ProxyValuesIn valuesIn, ProxyValuesOut valuesOut, RestRpcValueSerializer serializer) at Ice.Cloud.ProxyBase1.CallWithMultistepBpmHandling(String methodName, ProxyValuesIn valuesIn, ProxyValuesOut valuesOut, Boolean useSparseCopy)
at Ice.Cloud.ProxyBase`1.Call(String methodName, ProxyValuesIn valuesIn, ProxyValuesOut valuesOut, Boolean useSparseCopy)
at Erp.Proxy.BO.MasterPackImpl.CloseCarton(Int32 iPackNum, MasterPackDataSet ds)
at Erp.Adapters.MasterpackAdapter.CloseCarton(Int32 iPackNum)

Inner Exception

===============
Index was outside the bounds of the array.

The Epicor Help points to a ~ in the Ship To address but I checked the Ship To address and it is okay. It is a Ship To address we use all the time. So looking to find another solution. Please let me know your thoughts.

thanks!

Jill Schoedel

We found a limit on one of our BPM’s for closing out a Master Pack and increased that limit so we can ship more line items. Crazy things that we had set on our E9 database and now are erroring out in our E11 database.

Jill