Insights 2018 Announcement - Epiusers.help Panel Session

All,

We are excited to announce that Epicor has granted us a Session this year at Insights! Keeping in the spirit of community and sharing we are making this a panel type presentation and Q&A session. The panel will consist of @josecgomez, @jgiese.wci, @rbucek, and hopefully one or two of you! We are currently trying to recruit one of Epicor’s fine developers or upper level support gurus that are also members of the community to participate as well. We hope to field a panel of 5 to keep it workable and flowing smoothly. We invite all of you who are attending Insights this year to come and join the fun, bring your questions, thoughts and hopefully learn a few fun tips and tricks as well.

Though this is only a 50 minute session, it is the last session of the day so if we run over a few minutes (likely) we won’t have worry about ending precisely on time. We are looking for one or two interested volunteers in joining us on the panel and presenting either an interesting technique, tool set, or customization that you’ve used to solve a problem with at your company. Please send an email along with a brief description of your proposed content to rob.bucek(at)euclidsys.com.

5/23/2018 03:50 PM - 04:40 PM
Advanced Customizations Panel - Tips, Tricks & Tools for Enhanced Use of Epicor ERP

Description:
Come to this advanced technical session to hear from a panel of fellow Epicor users and members of the E10Help online community. Top topics for the community will be covered alongside tips and tricks from BPM’s, forms, dashboards and Restful techniques. Come prepared with your questions for the group.

Other Related News

• E10Help Logo Gear: We are currently working on making T-Shirts and other E10Help gear available for everyone before the conference who is interested. Shout out to @Banderson for the great idea of standing up a website for this purpose as that is the direction we are going. We’d love to run around and hand out free T-shirts but if @jgiese.wci has to take home another 23 XXL shirts to go home in his closet again this year his wife may ban him from going again in the future. Stay tuned, we will post the link as soon as the site is configured and designs are uploaded both here and the main page in the form of a small banner.
    Update: This is done and available at Epiusers.help Apparel Store

E10Help Networking Events:
tenor

• Offsite: Monday, May 21st @7pm Join us for drinks and dinner at Bella Napoli Pizzeria in downtown Nashville

For Monday night planning & reservation purposes:

• Attending
  • Not Attending

0 voters

• Onsite: Tuesday, May 22nd (at 9 PM) join us for libations and networking at the Fuse Sports Bar
    Updated this to a later time to allow for dinner and such
16 Likes

Yeah if anyone needs a very large shirt… I’m your guy. Still has the luggage tags

1 Like

Fat boy here needs an XXL :smiley:

1 Like

Great work on getting the session!

3 Likes

Now lets make this session standing room only!!!

4 Likes

Does Remotely attending count ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wonder if we can do a youtube live broadcast LoL who volunteers to hold the phones and take questions from the web?

2 Likes

think we can get that guy from the verizon commercials?

that’s basically my day job now, so I can do it!! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I’m going to have a +1 for Monday night. Not sure if anyone cares quite yet, but…

2 Likes

Shame I cant make it - I would love to contribute and have lots of example code for extending E9 and E10!!! maybe next year… :wink:

Here’s a link to our session in the Agenda Builder #WeAreOfficial

https://event.crowdcompass.com/epicorinsights18/activity/8l52CBulxM

10 Likes

Darn, no Insights password this year…I am sad :frowning:

1 Like

Surely I can get free admission to the session if I am on the panel. I am the perfect guy to point to and say “this is how you DONT Epicor” :smile:

1 Like

I got booked for this time slot then freed up as of yesterday - so back available for it. Schedules are solidifying. I feel sorry for our scheduler this time of year. Her email box is nuts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would love to be there… so far I am open. Count me in (unless they schedule me to teach/assist during that timeslot).
Currently i am leading 5 sessions, and assisting on several others, I lead two Product configurator labs (Thursday), and one Product Configurator Extended Education on Monday. Wednesday I only have 2 scheduled events.

1 Like

Glad to have you aboard Tim! So far Bart has volunteered to be the panel Epicor Rep, we are looking for 5 total ppl and still need one more Non-Epicor employee. However you are officially on standby.

1 Like

Bart is much stronger in the dev areas than I am (I am a hacker by comparison). I am more on the Apps side, doing lots of BPMs, advanced BAQs, Dashboards, plus major Product Configurator development. I will be there just in case someone has questions along those lines.

2 Likes

Tim is selling himself short. Fantastic at last mile usage of bpms

1 Like

Still looking for that last panel member… hoping someone will step up and join us!