Insights 2018 Announcement - Epiusers.help Panel Session

Maybe someone wants to be voluntold? LoL :grin:

3 Likes

Sigh, those pesky entry crendentials tho

Chris maybe a solution is to pick up a bunch of pies from your friendly Italian spot and come to the panel with a stack of pizza boxes to deliver them :wink:

2 Likes

Even though I know almost nothing compared to the others, and would stay very respectfully silent, if I volunteer will someone pay for me to go!?!

1 Like

;When is this session again? What is involved? If you can send me some more details, I could possibly help out. I do not do a lot of C# in the system, but I have done BPMs, BAQ, and other customizations.

I will step up Rob.

My other session is a go, so I was thinking of sharing the wealth on that side of the podium.

3 Likes

and we have a winner!

@knash I will be in touch

1 Like

Nice!

And Chris, you can still bring Pizza!

2 Likes

Just following up on this thread since the time is getting close. It would be nice if we could get some carpooling worked out ahead of time for monday night. I can carry 3 or 4 people if you dont mind bumping knees

I’ll have to clear it with the wife before we bump knees but since you took me last year, she might not mind…

I think I got you home by midnight even :smile:

Wanna go two for two?

Alright, looks like I’m down a seat - see ya then

wish there was an app on my phone that I could use to order a ride…

2 Likes

If all 20+ of you did that, Uber/Lyft would love you long time. This is only for those who’d rather save that $20 for another round of beers.

fair enough. I will also bring a few beers from Wisconsin…to share of course.

2 Likes

haha, says the guy with no ability to drink Wisconsinably :wink:

I’ll still tip the driver for his beer tab. (Might have to drive myself and the others back to the hotel tho…)

2 Likes

1 Like