Kinetic category not all caps, please?

Yes, this is picky. But the other categories are Title Case except for the acronyms (ERP). Can Kinetic not be KINETIC?

Sorry, I just get shivers with all caps, which was an omen when I started down the path of Mechanical Engineering. Engineers love all caps and I never fit in with that ethos.

1 Like

Careful. Let two many secrets out and you become fun to tease. Might be KENeTiC next or something…

2 Likes

MAKE IT STOP!

(OK, so those caps were for shouting. And OK is an acronym. Well, was. I think “ok” is in the Scrabble dictionary now.)

Huh… (Don’t see a way to permalink a result but: https://scrabble.hasbro.com/en-us/tools#dictionary)

Yeah, I heard that a while ago, but I have yet to try it out. (Take that ka and ki or whatever garbage k words we have had to suffer with!)

My wife never wins at Scrabble with me, so I don’t get to play it that often. That and we have two toddlers. I think one day, though, my two-year-old will end up giving me a run for my money.

Oh, hot dog! AW is a word now.

“OK” is also understood to mean the same thing everywhere in the world, which is amazing in a world of tabs vs spaces.

1 Like

Better? :rofl:

2 Likes

I was hoping for KeneTic :wink:

@josecgomez AND you marked your misspelled, CamelCase version as the solution?!

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Feature Request: ANTIJASON