List of Tables for each Adapter

I was trying to find this BL Tester and can't find it to install. Do
you have more specific information on its location?

Jerry Rodden

SA - Production Planning/MRP

Cardington Yutaka Technologies Inc.

575 West Main Street

Cardington, OH 43315

Phone: 419-864-8777 ext. 6209

Fax: 419-864-7771

Email jrodden@...

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Is there a document which lists all the tables in each adapter?

Thanks,

Drew
I haven't seen or heard of such a document. However, if you are interested in finding out the tables in a specific BO, you can use the BL Tester. A group member I worked with before, Chris Ryhal, showed me where to find it just this week. It's in folder Utilities on your Vantage share. Open the .msi to install it on your pc. Run it then set up the options. Open the BO .dll you're interested in then View/Extended Properties View. Select a dataset from the combo box then click on the + sign to expand. There's your list of tables.

HTH,
Reggie

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of drew.pete
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 12:36 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] List of Tables for each Adapter

Thanks,

Drew

I must have set this up wrong. In the BL Tester, I select File > Open and then select the BO dll I want to look at. I get an error back, "Could not connect to the AppServer: General Error: No such host is known. (7203)". I assume I have not correctly specified the Server Name correctly in the Progress AppServer entry in the setup for BL Tester. Is that the problem, and how do I fix it?

Thom Rose
Controller
Electric Mirror LLC
HOTEL LUXURY

"The World Leader in Back-lit Mirrors & Mirror TV Technology"

T 425 776-4946
A 11831 Beverly Park Rd, Bldg D, Everett, WA 98204 USA
www.electricmirror.com<http://www.electricmirror.com>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Reggie Acosta - El Monte
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 1:32 PM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] List of Tables for each Adapter

I haven't seen or heard of such a document. However, if you are interested in finding out the tables in a specific BO, you can use the BL Tester. A group member I worked with before, Chris Ryhal, showed me where to find it just this week. It's in folder Utilities on your Vantage share. Open the .msi to install it on your pc. Run it then set up the options. Open the BO .dll you're interested in then View/Extended Properties View. Select a dataset from the combo box then click on the + sign to expand. There's your list of tables.

HTH,
Reggie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of drew.pete
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Thanks,

Drew

Tools->Options.

--
Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
    bspolarich@... ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Thomas Rose
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 4:59 PM

I must have set this up wrong. In the BL Tester, I select File > Open and then select the BO dll I want to look at. I get an error back, "Could not connect to the AppServer: General Error: No such host is known. (7203)". I assume I have not correctly specified the Server Name correctly in the Progress AppServer entry in the setup for BL Tester. Is that the problem, and how do I fix it?

Thom Rose
Controller
Electric Mirror LLC
HOTEL LUXURY

T 425 776-4946

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Reggie Acosta - El Monte

HTH,
Reggie

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of drew.pete

Thanks,

Drew

------------------------------------

Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
(2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
(3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links
Thanks for the response, Brian. I guess I did not phrase my question correctly. I can get to the BL Tester Options screen okay. I just am not sure I have the correct entry in the Server Name field. Here is my current entry, \\Db1\epicor\. I have tried just "Db1" and "Epicor" without success.

Thom Rose
Controller
Electric Mirror LLC
HOTEL LUXURY

T 425 776-4946

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian W. Spolarich
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 4:21 AM

Tools->Options.

--
Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
bspolarich@...<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com> ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Thomas Rose
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 4:59 PM

Thom Rose
Controller
Electric Mirror LLC
HOTEL LUXURY

T 425 776-4946

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Reggie Acosta - El Monte

HTH,
Reggie

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of drew.pete
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Thanks,

Drew

------------------------------------

Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>
(2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
(3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links