Mass Credit Information Update Runs on a Schedule with Unique Filter

I want to run Mass Credit Information Update every evening on a specific filtered list of Customers at 1 am. I think I have figured out how to do everything except for how to create the filtered list it runs on. I have a query that right now I am running the BAQ, copying the results and manually pasting them into the Customer Filter section and setting the Schedule to run overnight and then submitting that. I would like to get this to where I don’t have to manually remember to do anything on a daily basis and that it will automatically run. Any help?

Did you do a trace of where in the parameters of this process the filtered list goes?
And I assume this list is dynamic?

I may be oversimplifying this, but can’t you just check the box for “Recurring” on the schedule?

1 Like

I thought when you scheduled a process like this, it usually retained all the Option and Filter settings.

Clarification Edit: when Recurring is enabled.

Yes, that is what I was thinking … but I failed to mention the recurring checkbox

I haven’t done a trace yet, I will try that. And yes this list is dynamic and will constantly be changing.

That is fine but I need it to run the query itself. Right now I am manually copying and pasting in the customer’s I want to run the credit on. I don’t want to have to do that. I want it to run off the query.

I do plan to make it recurring when I can figure out how to make it update the list itself based upon the query results.

This is the trace when I put one customer on the list to filter by

<tracePacket>
  <businessObject>Erp.Proxy.Proc.CustomerCreditHoldImpl</businessObject>
  <methodName>SubmitToAgent</methodName>
  <appServerUri>net.tcp://ep10app02/Epicor10/</appServerUri>
  <returnType>System.Void</returnType>
  <localTime>3/2/2020 15:58:12:9088891 PM</localTime>
  <threadID>1</threadID>
  <executionTime total="258" roundTrip="116" channel="0" bpm="1" other="141" />
  <retries>0</retries>
  <parameters>
    <parameter name="ds" type="Erp.Proc.CustomerCreditHoldDataSet">
      <CustomerCreditHoldDataSet xmlns="http://www.epicor.com/Ice/300/Proc/CustomerCreditHold/CustomerCreditHold" />
    </parameter>
    <parameter name="agentID" type="System.String"><![CDATA[SystemAgent]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="agentSchedNum" type="System.Int64"><![CDATA[0]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="agentTaskNum" type="System.Int32"><![CDATA[0]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="maintProgram" type="System.String"><![CDATA[Erp.UIProc.CustCreditHoldProcess]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="CallContext" type="Ice.Bpm.Context.ContextDataSet">
      <ContextDataSet xmlns="http://www.epicor.com/Ice/300/Bpm/Context">
        <BpmData>
          <SysRowID>43ee40ad-fea5-4a3c-bea5-076fa5ac4e10</SysRowID>
        </BpmData>
      </ContextDataSet>
    </parameter>
  </parameters>
  <returnValues>
    <returnParameter name="ds" type="Erp.Tablesets.CustomerCreditHoldTableset">
      <CustomerCreditHoldDataSet xmlns="http://www.epicor.com/Ice/300/Proc/CustomerCreditHold/CustomerCreditHold">
        <CustomerCreditHoldParam>
          <CustGroupList></CustGroupList>
          <CustList>1138</CustList>
          <LogFile></LogFile>
          <TermsCodeList></TermsCodeList>
          <SysRowID>00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000</SysRowID>
          <AutoAction></AutoAction>
          <PrinterName></PrinterName>
          <AgentSchedNum>0</AgentSchedNum>
          <AgentID>SystemAgent</AgentID>
          <AgentTaskNum>0</AgentTaskNum>
          <RecurringTask>false</RecurringTask>
          <RptPageSettings></RptPageSettings>
          <RptPrinterSettings></RptPrinterSettings>
          <RptVersion></RptVersion>
          <ReportStyleNum>0</ReportStyleNum>
          <WorkstationID>LEANADMIN-VM-02 1</WorkstationID>
          <TaskNote></TaskNote>
          <ArchiveCode>0</ArchiveCode>
          <DateFormat>m/d/yyyy</DateFormat>
          <NumericFormat>,.</NumericFormat>
          <AgentCompareString></AgentCompareString>
          <ProcessID></ProcessID>
          <ProcessCompany></ProcessCompany>
          <ProcessSystemCode></ProcessSystemCode>
          <ProcessTaskNum>0</ProcessTaskNum>
          <DecimalsGeneral>0</DecimalsGeneral>
          <DecimalsCost>0</DecimalsCost>
          <DecimalsPrice>0</DecimalsPrice>
          <GlbDecimalsGeneral>0</GlbDecimalsGeneral>
          <GlbDecimalsCost>0</GlbDecimalsCost>
          <GlbDecimalsPrice>0</GlbDecimalsPrice>
          <FaxSubject></FaxSubject>
          <FaxTo></FaxTo>
          <FaxNumber></FaxNumber>
          <EMailTo></EMailTo>
          <EMailCC></EMailCC>
          <EMailBCC></EMailBCC>
          <EMailBody></EMailBody>
          <AttachmentType></AttachmentType>
          <ReportCurrencyCode></ReportCurrencyCode>
          <ReportCultureCode></ReportCultureCode>
          <SSRSRenderFormat></SSRSRenderFormat>
          <UIXml></UIXml>
          <PrintReportParameters>false</PrintReportParameters>
          <SSRSEnableRouting>false</SSRSEnableRouting>
          <RowMod>A</RowMod>
        </CustomerCreditHoldParam>
      </CustomerCreditHoldDataSet>
    </returnParameter>
  </returnValues>
  <paramDataSetChanges>
    <paramDataSet name="ds" useDataSetNbr="0">
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="CustGroupList"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="CustList"><![CDATA[1138]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="LogFile"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="TermsCodeList"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="SysRowID"><![CDATA[00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="AutoAction"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="PrinterName"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="AgentSchedNum"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="AgentID"><![CDATA[SystemAgent]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="AgentTaskNum"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="RecurringTask"><![CDATA[False]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="RptPageSettings"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="RptPrinterSettings"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="RptVersion"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="ReportStyleNum"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="WorkstationID"><![CDATA[LEANADMIN-VM-02 1]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="TaskNote"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="ArchiveCode"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="DateFormat"><![CDATA[m/d/yyyy]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="NumericFormat"><![CDATA[,.]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="AgentCompareString"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="ProcessID"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="ProcessCompany"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="ProcessSystemCode"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="ProcessTaskNum"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="DecimalsGeneral"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="DecimalsCost"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="DecimalsPrice"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="GlbDecimalsGeneral"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="GlbDecimalsCost"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="GlbDecimalsPrice"><![CDATA[0]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="FaxSubject"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="FaxTo"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="FaxNumber"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="EMailTo"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="EMailCC"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="EMailBCC"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="EMailBody"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="AttachmentType"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="ReportCurrencyCode"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="ReportCultureCode"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="SSRSRenderFormat"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="UIXml"><![CDATA[]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="PrintReportParameters"><![CDATA[False]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="SSRSEnableRouting"><![CDATA[False]]></changedValue>
      <changedValue tableName="CustomerCreditHoldParam" rowState="Added" rowNum="0" colName="RowMod"><![CDATA[A]]></changedValue>
    </paramDataSet>
  </paramDataSetChanges>
  <serverTrace>
    <Op Utc="2020-03-02T21:58:13.3429278Z" act="Erp:Proc:CustomerCreditHold/CustomerCreditHoldSvcContract/SubmitToAgent" dur="68.8701" cli="10.13.12.162:56646" usr="skearney" machine="EP10APP02" pid="21244" tid="264" xmlns="" />
  </serverTrace>
</tracePacket>

<tracePacket>
  <businessObject>Ice.Proxy.BO.ReportMonitorImpl</businessObject>
  <methodName>GetRowsKeepIdleTime</methodName>
  <appServerUri>net.tcp://ep10app02/Epicor10/</appServerUri>
  <returnType>Ice.Tablesets.ReportMonitorTableset</returnType>
  <localTime>3/2/2020 15:58:17:9051747 PM</localTime>
  <threadID>11</threadID>
  <executionTime total="29" roundTrip="16" channel="6" bpm="0" other="7" />
  <retries>0</retries>
  <parameters>
    <parameter name="whereClauseSysRptLst" type="System.String"><![CDATA[((PrintDriver='TEXT' AND (AutoAction='PRINT' OR AutoAction='PREVIEW')) OR (PrintDriver='CRYSTAL' AND (AutoAction='PRINT' OR AutoAction='AUTOPRT' OR AutoAction='PREVIEW' OR AutoAction='AUTOPRV')) OR (PrintDriver='EPIFIN' AND (AutoAction='PRINT' OR AutoAction='PREVIEW')) OR (PrintDriver='BARTENDER' AND (AutoAction='AUTOPRT' OR AutoAction='AUTOPRV')) OR (PrintDriver='EDI' AND AutoAction<>'') OR (PrintDriver='SSRS' AND (AutoAction='PREVIEW' OR AutoAction='PRINT') AND LastAction='SSRSREADY')) AND WorkStationID='LEANADMIN-VM-02 skearney']]></parameter>
    <parameter name="pageSize" type="System.Int32"><![CDATA[0]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="absolutePage" type="System.Int32"><![CDATA[0]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="morePages" type="System.Boolean"><![CDATA[False]]></parameter>
  </parameters>
  <returnValues>
    <returnParameter name="returnDS" type="Ice.BO.ReportMonitorDataSet">
      <ReportMonitorDataSet xmlns="http://www.epicor.com/Ice/300/BO/ReportMonitor/ReportMonitor" />
    </returnParameter>
    <returnParameter name="morePages" type="System.Boolean"><![CDATA[False]]></returnParameter>
  </returnValues>
  <serverTrace>
    <Op Utc="2020-03-02T21:58:18.2650664Z" act="Ice:BO:ReportMonitor/ReportMonitorSvcContract/GetRowsKeepIdleTime" dur="7.1475" cli="10.13.12.162:56978" usr="skearney" machine="EP10APP02" pid="21244" tid="264" xmlns="" />
  </serverTrace>
</tracePacket>

It appears the customer number is in the CustList value in the CustomerCreditHoldParam dataset. I would set the job to recurring and create a utility to manipulate the value(s) in the list. Unfortunately, it is the customer number, not ID.

I’d be curious what that trace looks like with two customers… Delimited list or additional record?

1 Like

Good point. I would guess it’s delimited with a tilde but not sure

1 Like

If you want a programmatic solution, it could definitely be done. I’m not sure the juice is worth the squeeze especially if you can copy/paste.
But if it were me and I needed a programmatic solution, I’d use User Process Scheduler (or some hacky uBAQ on a schedule) to execute code that returns a list from a BAQ and then builds out he code to submit the process with the list of customers inserted into it.

1 Like