Mes Labor reporting 0

We just went live with our shop floor with MES on Monday and are noticing that we are getting a bunch of 0 quantity labor. Anybody else seeing this in 10.2.100 ? They go into report quanity, input an amount and then end activity. It does not always reflect that in the operation though.

When they end activity, does it show the correct amounts that they previously reported? Are they changing those amounts in the end activity screen?

I have not seen, but they are saying they do not modify it at all.

It is only happening for specific users or operations? How is the job operation set up? Is it set up for Labor Entry: Time and Quantity?

If you haven’t already, I would suggest enabling the Change Log on the LaborHed and LaborDtl tables. This will capture all of the Report Quantity and End Activity entries as well as anyone manually editing the records after the fact in Time and Expense entry. This would help you see if everything is being reported correctly and then changed by someone or the system after they end activity.

It is everyone. I will start tracking the change log and see what I can come up with.
Thanks

Sometimes it just helps to stand with the user and say show me what you are doing.

2 Likes