Method Directive to prevent save if conditions are met

So there must be some way to refresh the display (perhaps using “Execute Custom Code” widget)?
I suspect that users may not always read the raise exception message, so they will think they have confirmed the PO and move on but the PO will remain unconfirmed (but the display will look like it is confirmed).

You might want need to do your check in a UI customization.

Calvin,
If you post this link in this thread (the one I started), I will mark your post as the solution (I did not start the other thread, so I cannot mark your post in that thread as the solution). That way the post marked with the solution will link to the other thread (and you will get credit for the solution).

Here:

Have you ever discovered a way to refresh the display as you were trying to in this post? I have been looking for this specific solution for a number of BPMs and this specific function would be so helpful, because, as you mention, users don’t bother to read any message that isn’t an error.
Thanks for any help or insight you may have.

I think many people may be using the widget “Invoke BO Method” and call GetByID to refresh the display.

Give it a try and let me know if this works.