OT: Cybertron Servers

Vic,

I configured the biggest and baddest server they offer with the heaviest hitting customization they allow.   Packed all the RAM with MAX picked the best CPU and I could still get a better Dell r710 from my Off-Lease Vendor.  I am admittedly very intrigued by some of the smaller scale stuff but for Enterprise level where performance is key, like say an Epicor Server, I would steer clear of these guys and call Anne Tarantino at Velocity Tech Solutions and tell her Wisconsin Converting sent you.  Just my two cents.

www velocitytechsolutions com

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vic.drecchio@...> wrote:

I’m curious if anyone has purchased and used these before.  They seem priced right, they’re a US based company in Kansas and they seem overall a very good option to Dell/HP/Lenovo.

TIA

I’m curious if anyone has purchased and used these before.  They seem priced right, they’re a US based company in Kansas and they seem overall a very good option to Dell/HP/Lenovo.

TIA

I looked at their stuff.  I am quite intrigued by the lower end stuff but would avoid even their high end stuff for Epicor or Critical applications.  Give Anne a call at Velocity Tech Solutions and see what she can do for you.  We use them for all of our servers.

velocitytechsolutions  <-- Put the w's and the COMend bit on that for their website.

Cheerio,

Thomas Curtis

Wisconsin Converting INC

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vic.drecchio@...> wrote:

TIA