We are getting inconsistent results trying to access our DT instances.
- From Postman, we CAN make a REST call to Pilot: https://ausdtspilot100.epicorsaas.com/SaaS505Pilot/api/v1/ and receive data.
- From Postman, we CANNOT make a REST call to Live: https://ausdtsapp01.epicorsaas.com/SaaS505/api/v1/ . We get a “Cannot connect to server” error.
- From a Web Browser, we CAN make a REST call to both Live and Pilot and get results using the above URLs.
- From Postman, if we turn off “Verify Certificates” in the settings, we CAN make the same REST calls just like the browser for BOTH Live and Pilot.
- We can get OData from either URL in Excel.
Both sites use the same SSL Cert (*.epicorsaas.com) when inspected in the web browser.
Wondering if this is similar to what @anyac was seeing a couple of weeks ago.
Thoughts from the well-RESTed in the group?