Purchasing Forecast Dashboard E9.05

We have a similar situation and we leave Process MRP ticked on these parts so that the demand is still generate (and comes through on a Supplier Forecast report) but we untick Generate PO Suggestions as we never action these suggestions.
I recently built a dashboard for Purchased material's to be able to see the demand and supply 13 months out. The tool is intended to be used to inform our Suppliers of what they should expect to see in those months. I used the PartDtl table for the information and everything seemed to be working the way that Purchasing wanted it to. Just recently some purchased parts were setup on a 'Tag System', so the trigger to reorder is the tag. Since the tag is the trigger to order the Process MRP and Generate PO Suggestions was turned off, so I have no suggestions generating. I was asked if there was a way to still be able to see what is coming for these parts. I don't know of any easy way to be able to do this.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Melissa

You can use a SQL jobs to update a UD table and then the BAQ would use the UD table.. You could also make a view and then use an external BAQ.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 11:25 AM
To: yahoogroups
Subject: [Vantage] Purchasing Forecast Dashboard E9.05

I recently built a dashboard for Purchased material's to be able to see the demand and supply 13 months out. The tool is intended to be used to inform our Suppliers of what they should expect to see in those months. I used the PartDtl table for the information and everything seemed to be working the way that Purchasing wanted it to. Just recently some purchased parts were setup on a 'Tag System', so the trigger to reorder is the tag. Since the tag is the trigger to order the Process MRP and Generate PO Suggestions was turned off, so I have no suggestions generating. I was asked if there was a way to still be able to see what is coming for these parts. I don't know of any easy way to be able to do this.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Melissa

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6240 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

JobMtl table?

IF Reqty does not eq Issued qty.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2016 8:25 AM
To: yahoogroups <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Purchasing Forecast Dashboard E9.05

Thanks,

Melissa

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.