Resource Time Used vs. Shop Load

Good morning,
I am having trouble figuring this one out. I see some load applied against a specific resource group (2C) in the Shop Load table. However, I can’t find any matching record in the resource time used table.

I am working on setting the schedule in pilot. I had Epicor refresh our pilot DB from live, so I have a recent working copy. After that I went through open jobs and replaced all instances of resource group “2C”, with a different resource group “2B”. I can see that this change took place in the open job methods. Once that was done, I ran the following processes: Generate Shop Capacity, Calculate Global Scheduling Order, and finally I ran Global Scheduling.

Now I am reviewing all the resource groups that I changed, and I am finding small amounts of load still applied against the resource groups. I don’t think it is due to jobs locked on the schedule. I only have two locked jobs, and they aren’t the problem.

What am I missing? How can there be load on a resource, when that resource group isn’t in the methods for any open jobs?

Edit: I found a process that sounded like it might do what I needed. I found and ran the Save Resource Load process. By the description, it sounds like it should update ShopLoad based on Resource Time Used, which is exactly what I need. However after running it, I still see the same load in ShopLoad for my Resource Group 2C. Did I use this process correctly?

Some of the load seems to be applied to dates many years ago. I see shop loads against my resource for 2017, 2018, 2019 and some more recent ones from this year.

What is going on here?

Thanks for your time!
Nate

Hi Nate,
Did you find answers to the unexplained load you were seeing in the ShopLoad table?
I am trying to figure this out myself too. How is this table updated?
thank you
James

I think there might be a solution in the conversion workbench. You can see some of my tribulations here: Resource Schedule Load Graph - #14 by NateS
I still don’t have a definitive answer. Let us know if you find one!