SalesOrder Method Directive

I have a BPM set up for SalesOrder.Update, and it goes through a few very simple steps:

1. Check to see if ttOrderRel.UDI_Number_c has a value of “Test” (using “Test” simply as a test until I figure this out)
  2. Show a message with ttOrderHed.OrderNum

Basically, what is happening is that the Message pops up when a SO has UDI_Number_c set to a value of Test. The message has ttOrderHed.OrderNum imported via a Field Query and a Table Query, and each one is blank.

Any ideas what I may be overlooking? I feel it has to be something simple, but for the life of me I can’t seem to figure it out.

You are only doing this for Delete Rows? and UnChangedRows?

1 Like

Nope…I had that just while troubleshooting…It is set for Added and Updated. I probably should have changed that back before taking the screenshot :slight_smile:

What’s your condition look like?

It is very basic:

I am having the same issue. The problem seems to be trying to pull fields from tables other than the table that is triggering the BPM. I am trying to send an email that triggers based on when the OrderRel.NeedByDate changes. I want the email text to include the OrderHed.PONum and the OrderDtl.POLine. The BPM triggers correctly but the only info that populates is that new NeedByDate. I have tried several Methods. All trigger, all are missing the info. The email is useless without that PO and PO Line.

Did you know that SalesOrder.Update doesn’t alwasy fire for NEW OrderRel records? This is because the FIRST OrderRel record for each OrderDtl is added in the background… so it is difficult to capture the FIRST orderrel created. You will see the second and beyond if you manually create the new OrderRel.
maybe this is causing some confusion inside the BPM?

After some trial and error, I am beginning to think that is the exact reason why this is failing. I’m going to have to figure out another way to go about this.