Scheduled Crystal Report Export

If you recreate the report as an ODBC report, try using SabreLogic's Logicity program. There is a free version that will allow you to do this. There is a way to take a BAQ report and allow Logicity to process it, but it is rather involved where the ODBC access method is straight-forward.

Thanks,
Ed
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Hellings, Lauren
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 5:20 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Scheduled Crystal Report Export

Can a Crystal Report be scheduled to export out to excel? We have a custom BAQ report that was written and we want to automate the process so the report runs at a scheduled time every day and saves itself as an excel file.

Is anyone out there doing this? If so, how did you get it to work?

Thank you,

Lauren L. Hellings
Business Analyst
Direct: 281-207-4613
Cell: 832-472-1736
Fax: 281-207-0672
email: Lauren.Hellings@...<mailto:Lauren.Hellings%40c-p-i.com>Lauren.Hellings@...<mailto:Lauren.Hellings%40c-p-i.com>>
www.c-p-i.comhttp://www.c-p-i.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg@01CE1896.2EDA42E0<mailto:image002.jpg%4001CE1896.2EDA42E0>]

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained herein). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

The information contained in this message is intended solely for the individual to whom it is specifically and originally addressed. This message and its contents may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.
We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Can a Crystal Report be scheduled to export out to excel? We have a custom BAQ report that was written and we want to automate the process so the report runs at a scheduled time every day and saves itself as an excel file.

Is anyone out there doing this? If so, how did you get it to work?

Thank you,

Lauren L. Hellings
Business Analyst
Direct: 281-207-4613
Cell: 832-472-1736
Fax: 281-207-0672
email: Lauren.Hellings@...<mailto:Lauren.Hellings@...>
www.c-p-i.com<http://www.c-p-i.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg@01CE1896.2EDA42E0]

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained herein). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.