Series 1 EpiSode 1: Intro and Insights 2022 Recap

KinetiCast!

3 Likes

me too :grinning:. so meta…

3 Likes

You know if we use Kinetic-ish anything, that Epicor marketing is going to change the name in and rip the rug out from under you (like E10help.com…)

2 Likes

This is way better than anything I could do, so much praise to @hkeric.wci.

But with all due respect, is this line supposed to be red? Like in the site logo, the equivalent line is red.

#ProfessionalNitpicker

5 Likes

Absolutely right!

Now go change everything (again) @josecgomez @jgiese.wci

#supervisor

3 Likes

(Totally late to this post as usual!)

@jgiese.wci @bderuvo @josecgomez This is a great podcast guys - Great Job! I’m looking forward to future episodes and sharing my ‘love affair’ LOL on an episode.

And so many great name choices - how about
EpiBits, TechBits, TidBits
EpiUsers Radio
The EpiShow

4 Likes

Gonna need a poll for all the idears.

2 Likes

Definitely we’ll make a poll with the best ones

2 Likes

Loved seeing everyone, I feel like meeting one time a year is not enough! This podcast gives me similar feels to meeting up in person, thanks for taking the time to do this. Looking forward to future podcasts.

3 Likes

I’m super thrilled about this, you guys. Exactly what I’ve been looking for. Great job on the first episode.
How about EpiAnswers? :grey_question::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Think the name needs to have Epicor in there somewhere, just so people can find it and join the community.

Maybe
Something like The Door to Epicor, with Epiusers

Episode layout should be something like

Episode 2022.1.1 (season 1 episode 1, etc)

Goodluck

3 Likes

It’s Kinetic now Connor :wink:

1 Like

That name is a registered trade mark and we can’t use it unfortunately. It is why this site isn’t called Epicor Help, we don’t want to step on Epicor’s Legal toes… they have really big shoes and we barely got socks on :joy:

2 Likes

More like Crocs around here…

3 Likes

+1

Crocs with the fuzzy lining for the cold Michigan winter, but in the summer it’s chacos for me.

1 Like

great effort everyone, thank you very much, my suggestion for the name
EpiVoice

2 Likes

Loved listening while trimming the hedges, will there be a video of the insights presentation? Sounds like it was great. Wish I could have been there again.

1 Like

Great job! I listened to it on the drive in to work. Would you guys be able to link to the neat customizations or topics too? Then we can check it after listening!

Thanks @josecgomez and @bderuvo!

2 Likes

We will always have a post here with relevant “Show Notes” including any technical things we talk about and or run across.

We have a couple more episodes in the pipeline already that are being edited. We are hoping to get one out this week.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Unfortunately we didn’t record these, but we can ask those who participated to come on and do a do over and we will!

2 Likes