SSRS Error

@Jonathan

I will look into the information you provided tomorrow. Interesting that you say we are on an old version because we are in the cloud and went live on 10.2.600.X and are currently on version 10.2.600.11. I isolated it to one customer and I know we sent them an invoice on 10.2.600.9 and it worked then

I also get the error on POForm when the Part Description is long. 10.2.600, or the PO Summary Comments.

“which does not exist in the Fields collection” (But the issue is fixed when I shorten the description)

We didn’t change anything in SSRS Setup, only upgraded Epicor… Maybe @JeffLeBert knows if Epicor has a assembly that may be causing this, or if its just pure SSRS.

Looks like someone else has too on ERPS-138752 PRB0223483 and it will be fixed in 10.2.700… but what is the problem hm…

This sounds very weird. I have no clue. Sorry. :frowning:

Got another one

The Hidden expression for the tablix ‘Tablix1’ contains an error: The expression references the field 'DisplayBackOrder_c', 

Solution:
It had to do something with the footer when a report uses the GlobalPages in reports such as (PackSlip, ARForm) where you can mass-print the error goes away if the footer has:

But if the footer repeats on any other page, or any tablix it seems to cause the error… SSRS Bug I assume.

Anyways if anyone stumbles upon an error where it complaints about a field missing, yet the field is there – it probably has to do with your footer, page-breaks throwing SSRS of.

1 Like

I’ve found the same. To me, it seems to be the amount of content it is trying to fit on the page. What I have been doing is cleaning the copied report by removing any field that we will never use freeing up content area.