Start Printing from Check box

I have it set up in APR that when a specific check box is checked it prints to the printer I want. The problem is we have to hit the print and then print preview in order for it to work. So, I was thinking runa BPM on OderHed that says when this box is checked start printing/activate the Print routing. Its this last part I am having trouble with. Any ideas/input?

You can add a data directive on the orderhed table to print and define the parameters. There are a few other post on the forum which can walk you through it.

1 Like

except, I do not see the AutoPrint option in the Data Directive on my end

Auto-Print is only in a STANDARD directive, and not in In-Trans data directives.

1 Like

Yeah, just noticed that…Thanks!

1 Like

@bderuvo @timshuwy I have a breaking/routing on OrderAck for my ship ticket set to break on OrderNum. I setup the auto printing the BPM and it works, except it errors out as No OrderNum found. Have you ran across this? Am I breaking on the wrong piece? I figured the Ordernum would be the best way to break.

You need to change a setting the auto print rule. In the BPM designer, edit the options of the auto print action. Change the OrderNum parameter click the arrow on the right-hand side and select The specified table and field value.

Saw that right as you sent your message over! I’m a little slow these days! Thank you!

welcome!